Commercial Law Research Group
This group aims to publish highly developed research in well- regarded and respected journals in modern commercial law topics
- Professor. Ramzi Madi
- Professor Nour Alhajaya
- Associate Professor. Tariq Kameel
- Associate Professor Fayez Alnusair
- Associate Professor. Firas Massadeh
- Associate Professor. Mohammad Alkrisheh
Group’s Research Interest
Commercial Law, Commercial Corporations, Commercial Arbitration, E- Commerce, Commercial Corporations merger.
- Consumer Protection in Concluding E-Contracts in light of Palestinian Law – Authored by Ramzi Ahmed Madi, Tariq Kameel, published 2019 in OPCION [ Opción Universidad del Zulia. A Scopus Indexed Journal].
- pplicability of the UNIDROIT Principles as the Law Governing the Merits of Arbitration in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries – Authored by Amin Dawwas, Tariq kameel, accepted for publication in 2020 in ALQ [Arab Law Quarterly, a Scopus Indexed journal].
- Penal Protection for Consumer from Fake or unreal Discounts: A Comparative Study. Tariq Kameel, Nour Alhajaya, Fayez Alnusair, Mohammad Alkrisheh. (work under progress)
- Respecting the Principles of Competition and Consumer Protection in Liquidation Sales: A Comparative Study Tariq Kammel, Fayez Alnusair, Nour Alhajaya. (Work under progress)