The College of Law strives to become a leading institution of legal education in the United Arab Emirates through the offering of distinguished academic programs and the application of international quality standards.
The mission of the College is to disseminate legal knowledge and to consolidate an original and innovative scientific research base, thus contributing to the implementation of the State's policy in the development of qualified national cadres to assume efficiently legal and judicial functions, and meet the diverse and ever-changing labor market needs.
- Preserve national values and linking them to learning.
- To enhance patriotism and a sense of responsibility to serve the nation.
- Adherence to standards of academic conduct.
- Respect for cultural diversity and intellectual difference.
- Commitment to equality and non-discrimination between the college’s family community.
- Commitment to transparency, objectivity and neutrality.