Ph.D. in Law, (Intellectual Property and internet) Aberdeen University, United Kingdom.
Master of Laws in Private Law (Commercial Law), Al-alBayt University,, Jordan.
Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of Jordan, Jordan.
Intellectual property, Internet law, Commercial Law, Arbitration Law.
- Colour and Sound Marks: A Brief Overview of Civil Protection in Light of Jordanian Legislation – Volume 24 (1) ALQ Journal, 2010.
- “Canning” Mobile Phone Bulk Messages in Jordan- Issue 16(5) CTLR Journal, 2010.
- The Exempt Companies in Jordan: A Study of their Main Characteristics- Volume 31 (7) BuLR Journal, 2010.
- Copyright Issues Arising from Tweets and Re-tweets: A Jordanian Prospective, Volume 28 (1), ALQ, 2014.
- Intellectual Property Rights in Advertising Industry in light of the Jordanian Law, CTLR Journal, Volume 23 (8), 2017.
- The Compatibility of Arab Laws and Modern International Trends with the Freedom of Parties to Choose the Law Applicable to International Trade Contracts, Global Trade and Customs Journal, Volume Issue 9 (14), 2019.
Intellectual Property - Principles of Commercial Law - Commercial Papers & Banking Transactions - Labour Law - Introduction to Law - Commercial Legislations - Legal Studies in Electronic Commerce - Industrial and commercial property - Legal Terminology - Arbitration Law.
- Member of Intellectual Property Institute– (London) United Kingdom.
- Member of the Egyptian Center for Intellectual Property and Information Technology "ECIPIT"– (Cairo) Egypt.