Ph.D. in criminal law, Ain Shams University, Egypt .
Master of Law, University of Mutah, Jordan.
Bachelor of Law, University of Mutah, Jordan.
General penal law, private penal law, criminal procedure, criminology and the science of punishment.
- Mohammad Amin Alkrisheh (2011), Molesters of the right to private life in the Jordanian penal code, Journal of Law - Faculty of Law - University of Bahrain, Volume VIII.
- Mohammad Amin Alkrisheh (2013), Restitution in the Code of Criminal Procedure of Bahrain, a Comparative Study Journal of the Faculty of Law, University of Asyut, No. 31.
- Mohammad Amin Alkrisheh (2013), Parole legislation in the UAE, a comparative study, Journal of the right, UAE.
- Dr. Mohammad Alkrisheh Dr. Zeyad Jaffal “ Combatting Money-Laundering: A Study under the Emirati and International Law”Accepted for publication, Arab Law Quarterly, 2018. (Scopus).
- Dr. Firas Massadeh Dr. Mohammad Alkrisheh " The Fair Trial Procedure for Intellectual Property in Lights of TRIPs Provisions: An analytical study of Jordan and the UK" Journal of Intellectual Property Rights, Volume. 22, November 2017. (Scopus).
- Alkrisheh, M. A. Legal protection for e-mail in the United Arab Emirates Law. The Social Sciences. Volume 13 (6): Medwell journal, 2018.
- Mohammad Alkrisheh. Guarantees to the Use of Telecommunication Technology in Criminal Proceedings in the United Arab Emirates Legislation“ has been accepted for publication. Accepted for publication, Lawyer Quarterly, 2020. (Scopus).
Bachelor’s courses: General penal law, private penal law, criminal procedure, criminology and the science of punishment.
Masters courses: Legal research methodology,Advanced Studies in the Law of Criminal Procedure, Advanced Studies in Penal Law, Advanced Studies in the Science of Punishment, Advanced Studies in Special Criminal Legislations, Advanced studies in Criminology, Practical criminal investigation
Member of the Jordanian Bar Association
Member of the list of arbitrators of Ain Shams International Rights Arbitration Center - Ain Shams University / Arab Republic of Egypt.