DOCTORATE, Private Law, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Master of Private Law, Institute of Arab Research and Studies, Cairo, Egypt.
Bachelor of Law, University of Applied Sciences, Amman, Jordan.
Arbitration, Electronic Transactions, Private International Law, International Conventions, Conflict of Laws, Civil Law Issues.
- The Legal Problems of E-commerce Contracts: In Terms of the Evidence and Determination the Time and Place of the Contract (in Arbic) (Dar Wael for Publishing and Distribution, 2010).
- Electronic Transactions and Private international Law: Problems and Solutions (in Arabic), (Dar Wael for Publishing and Distribution, 2010).
- "Legal Problems in the Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards (New York, 1958) and the Use of Electronic Means in Arbitration and International Efforts to solve them", under arbitration at the Journal of Sharia Law. United Arab Emirates University.
Introduction to the Study of Law, Private International Law, Conflict of Laws, Arbitration Law, Civil Procedure, Civil Transactions(5), Civil Transactions(6)
- Member of the Jordanian lawyers Association
- Vice-President of ALQuds Center for International Commercial Arbitration