Ph.D. in Private Law, University of Paris 1 (Sorbonne), France.
Diploma of Public Law, Tanta University, Egypt.
Diploma of Private Law, Tanta University, Egypt.
Bachelor of Law, Tanta University, Egypt.
Law of Civil Procedures, Forced Execution, Alternatives disputes Resolution, Arbitration.
- Moustafa Kandeel (2005) The role of the parties in the settlement of contractual disputes, A comparative study, Dar Elgameha for publication, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Moustafa Kandeel (2005) The voluntary conditions of litigation, A comparative study, Dar Elgameha for publication, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Moustafa Kandeel (2008) The case of expertise, A comparative study, Dar Elgameha for publication, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Moustafa Kandeel (2009) The legal system of overseeing of forced Execution procedures, Dar Elgameha for publication, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Moustafa Kandeel (2010) The Judicial Litigation in accordance with the Law of Civil Procedures in UAE, Brighter Horizon Publishers, UAE.
- Moustafa Kandeel (2012) Forced Execution in accordance with Law of Civil Procedures in UAE, Brighter Horizon Publishers, UAE.
- Moustafa Kandeel (2013) Alternatives dispute Resolution, A comparative study, Journal of the Academy of Judicial Studies, Second year, No. 2, UAE.
- Towards a New Role of the Court of Cassation as a Degree of Litigation “Litigation in Two and Three Degrees before the Court of Cassation - A Comparative Study”, Journal of Sharia and Law (Published by the Faculty of Law - United Arab Emirates University), Section I: Year 29, Issue 61, January 2015, Section II: Year 29, Issue 62, April 2015.11- Specific Jurisdiction to Resolve Disputes of Forced Execution, in light of Article 220 of UAE Civil Procedure Law, Jurisprudence Opinions and UAE Judicial Rulings, Security and Law Magazine (Published by Dubai Police Academy - UAE), Year 24, Issue 1, January 2016.
- The legal system for the exchange of pleadings by electronic means according to the French law of pleadings, Journal of Laws for Legal and Economic Research (issued by the Faculty of Law - Alexandria University - Arab Republic of Egypt), No. 2, 2017.
- ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION OF PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL LAW, Humanities and Social Sciences Review (USA),V. 05 – N. 02, 1–6 (2016).
- Foundations of the Projected United Arab Emirates Federal Arbitration Law, 30th Business & Economics Society, International Conference, January 8-11, 2017, Al Ain University of Science & Technology, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Global Business&Economics Anthology (USA), volume 1, March 2017, p. 161.
- Precautionary attachment on the shares under the Emirati Law: (A Study in the Civil Procedures and Company Laws), AAU Business and Law Journal, V. 01, N. 2, 2017, p. 23-42.
- Modern means of implementation (French experience), research presented to the twenty-fifth annual international conference of the Faculty of Law - United Arab Emirates University, from 13 to 14 November 2017 (United Arab Emirates), under the title: modern trends of justice systems, university publications United Arab Emirates, pp. 65--88.
- Evaluation of the UAE legislator's use of telecommunications technology in civil proceedings, Journal of Sharia and Law (issued by the Faculty of Law - United Arab Emirates University), accepted for publication on 21/08/2019.
Law of Civil Procedures (U) (G), Forced Execution (U), Arbitration (U)(G), Civil law (U), Private International Law (U) (G).
Egyptian Bar Association