Ph.D.Islamic Jurisprudence, University of Jordan, Jordan
Master of .Islamic Jurisprudence, University of Jordan, Jordan
Bachelor of Islamic Jurisprudence, University of Jordan, Jordan
Contemporary Jurisprudence, research methodology in studies of legitimacy, rooting methodology of contemporary jurisprudence, contemporary doctrinal issues.
“ The Comprehensive Understanding for Surrounding Conditions and its Effect in Issuing Legal Opinion in Islamic Jurisprudence.”The issuance of the International Institute for Islamic Thought,2009, Virginia, USA.
“Book in brief inheritances, bequests, and endowment in Islamic law and it has been working in law Alimarti,”Kuwait, library al Falah -.2014
- The Effect of ‘Motive’ on Characterising Organised Tawarruq . Arab Law Quarterly 33 (2019) 179-197
- Goal-Based Approach in Interpreting the Ambiguous (The Image of Women in Authoritative Hadith as a Model) Dirasat: Shari'a and Law Sciences Vol 46, No 4 (2019).
- Commercial Insurance between Risk and Jurisprudential Need University of Sharjah Journal of Sharia and Islamic Studies vol 16.No 2 (2019).
- The legality of a comprehensive maintenance contracts between Uncertainty and Jurisprudential Necessity: An Analytical Purposive Study. Sharia and Law Journal .UAE University . NO 78 . (2019 ).
- The Purposes of the Holy Quran in Building Civilization and development (Al-Omran) in the Contemporary Muslim Scholars. the Journal of Islamic Knowledge Issue 89 .2017.
- Material Compensation for Abstract Moral Damage in Islamic Jurisprudence and the UAE Civil Transactions Act. University of Sharjah Journal of Sharia and Law Sciences.Vol 14. NO 2. (2017).
- Legal and Judicial Presumptions and their Applications in the Personal Status of the UAE and Jordanian law . Jordan Journal of Applied Science . Vol 19. No 1. (2017).
- Jurisprudence of the Application of Islamic Law Landmarks and Standards . University of Sharjah Journal of Sharia and Law Sciences.Vol 13. No 1. (2016).
- The effect of the purpose of facilitatuin and the raise of narrowness in defining the priorities of Pilgrim (Haj) in Sunnah and duties in our contemporary reality . Journal of Sharia and Islamic Studies . Kuwait University No 104 .(2016).
Fundamentals of jurisprudence, history of Islamic law and its sources, the jurisprudence inheritances, bequests, and endowment, personal status of Muslims, the Islamic culture, the jurisprudence of contemporary financial transactions،jurisprudenceadvocacy andmedia،religions and teams, the jurisprudence of worship, doctrine and ethics, social and political system in Islam, the Islamic economic system.
- Expert and arbitrator in family issues with Sharia courts in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Fatwa
- Research and Management Magazine, International Fatwa Management and Research Institute/Malaysia