Ph.D. in Private Law, University of Baghdad, Iraq.
Master of Private Law, University of Baghdad, Iraq.
Bachelor of Law, University of Baghdad, Iraq.
Civil Law and Civil Procedures Law.
- Ali Hadi El-Obeidi (2013) Attribution Rules of the Electronic Message to the Creator, Journal of Sharia & Law, No. 54, United Arab Emirates University, UAE.
- Ali Hadi El-Obeidi (2006)Property of Real Estate Compulsory Selling as per Omani Civil & Commercial law, Journal of Sharia & Law, No. 28, United Arab Emirates University, UAE.
- Ali Hadi El-Obeidi (2006)Evaluation of the Rule of Law on Disposal of Related Right of Third Party in The Law of Jordan and Emirates, Journal of Law, No. 3, Vol. 30, University of Kuwait, Kuwait.
- Ali Hadi El-Obeidi (2012) the Provisions of the Sale’s Contract According to the Civil Transactions Law of the United Arab Emirates, University Book Shop, UAE.
- Ali Hadi El-Obeidi (2014) The Provisions Of The Lease Contract According To The Civil Transactions Law of The United Arab Emirates, Brighter Horizon Publishers, UAE.
- Ali Hadi El-Obeidi (2006) Rules of Civil Procedure In the Sultanate of Oman, Police College, Oman.
- Civil Law, Labor Law.
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all.
This person’s work contributes towards the following SDG(s):
Member of the Bar Association, Iraq.