Bachelor of Law Apply Now
The Bachelor of Law program received initial accreditation from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in 2007, full accreditation in 2013 and an international accreditation in 2015.
The program consists of General University requirements courses (33 credits), Compulsory College requirements (15 credits), Compulsory Specialization Courses (72 credits) and Elective courses (9 credits). Arabic is the language of instruction with few exceptions.
Qualify national cadres to develop legal and judicial functions efficiently and work in various legal fields.
To spread legal knowledge and consolidate of the innovative research base.
To obtain a “Bachelor of Law”, a student must successfully complete 129 credit hours with a minimum GPA 2 out of 4.
- Know the fundamental principles of the various branches of law.
- Interpret national laws by implementing the general principles.
- Analyze legislative texts and judicial decisions to evaluate their effectiveness in handling communal problems and situations.
- Effectively implement the theoretical legal knowledge in practical cases and social problems.
- Prepare legal memoranda and research dealing with social situations.
- Apply the professional ethical standards in the legal discipline.
- Practicing legal functions in government departments, and private companies.
- Practice law in various fields such as consulting offices
- Legal Researcher
- Work in judicial positions