Ph.D. in International Public Law, Strasbourg, France.
Overseas Master Degree, Grenoble University, France.
Master’s Degree in International and European law, Grenoble University, France.
Bachelor of Law, Damascus University, Syria.
Public international law - International organizations - Human rights - Environment protection - Minorities rights - Legal terms in English
- Prohibition of Chemical Weapons in International Law, International Journal of Arts & Sciences, 2016, Volume 09, Number 01, pp. 83-94.
- The crime of contempt of religions in international and national law, Co-authorized paper, accepted for publication on 11/4/2017, Sharia & Law journal: United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
- Fundamental Legal Treatment of Trafficking in Women on a Lebanese and International Level, March 2019, Arab Law Quarterly, Vol 33, No 3, 2019.
- THE LEGAL IMPACT OF THE LACK OF A THEORETICAL DEFINITION OF TERRORISM TOWARDS RIGHTS ENSHRINED IN THE CHARTER OF THE UNITED NATIONS, May 2019, The Lawyer Quarterly, Vol 1, No 2, 2019.
- The Legal Protection of Minorities from the International Law and Arab Mashreq Perspectives", International Journal on Minority and Group Rights, accepted for publication.
Participate in a conference paper in the 30th Business & Economics Society International (B&ESI) Conference, 8 to 11, 2017, in Abu Dhabi, UAE at the Al Ain University of Science & technology (Abu Dhabi Campus.) paper entitled “Towards Enhancing an International Legal Framework Protecting Internally Displaced Persons”.
International Organizations,Human Rights Law, Environmental Law, Graduation Research Course, Introduction to Law, Law and Society, Societal Violence, Arab Society and Consumer Protection Act.
There are no memberships