Ph.D. in Law ( in Criminal Law and Sciences of Crime), Doctoral School of Law and Political Sciences, University of Poitiers, France.
Masters in Criminal Law and Sciences of Crime, Institute of Criminal Law and Sciences of crime, University of Poitiers, France.
Bachelor's degree in Law, University of Irbid, Jordan.
Writing in Criminal Law and Science of Crime and International Criminal Law and punishment science and human rights.
- Work on preparation of some of researches in local criminal law.
- "The Definition of Crimes Against Humanity in the Jurisprudence of the International Criminal Courts (the former Yugoslavia and Rwanda)," Doctoral School of Law and Political Sciences, University of Poitiers, France.
- "Investigating Judge Today - by the Law of June 15, 2000 (Presumption of Innocence)," Institute of Criminal Law and Sciences of crime - University of Poitiers, France.
General principles of criminal law - General Section, Crimes against persons, Crimes against the funds, offenses against the public interest, Criminal Procedure, Criminology and Science of Punishment, International Criminal Law.
- Poitiers team member for research and supervision of PhD students in criminal law and sciences of crime E.P.R.E.D.
- Member of the Association of Chartered doctoral students Thesanostra, Faculty of Law, University of Poitiers.