Ahmad Mohamed El Sawi, Ph.D
Assistant Professor - Private Law Dept
Abu Dhabi Campus
+971 2 6133562
PhD in Law, Private Law, Mansoura University, Egypt.
Diploma in Private Law, Mansoura University, Egypt.
Diploma of Sharia, Mansoura University, Egypt.
Bachelor of Law and License of police sciences,Police Academy, Egypt.
International contracts for building and construction, Arbitration, Alternative Disputes Resolution, FIDIC contracts, Franchise contracts, E-commerce contracts, protect competition and prevent anti-competitive monopoly practices.
- The consortium agreements and their impact on the implementation of international contracts for building and construction, Legal and Economic Research Journal issued Mansoura University, Vol. 49, April 2011.
- The legal framework for the prohibition of anti-competitive practices , Research published in the work of the First Arab Forum entitled (to protect competition and prevent monopoly in the light of the changes in the Arab region) which was organized by the British University in Cairo, Sharm El-Sheikh from 20-22/12/2011.
- Problems of arbitration in international contracts for construction (FIDIC), research presented to the Conference of arbitration in contracts for the construction, organized by(LAS),Morocco - Casablanca, in the period from March 13 to 16, 2012.
- legal protection for e-commerce contacts, Conference of legal and economic aspects of electronic commerce, organized by (ARADO), Sharjah, 27-29/2012.
- Recent trends in the activation of legal protection e-commerce contracts, workshop "Recent trends economic legislations in the light of the information and communication technology", organized by the Ministry of Presidential Affairs,, Abu Dhabi from 21 -24 April 2013.
Involuntary sources of obligation and proof, effects of the obligation, property rights, nominate contracts, labor law.
- Member of law and arbitration Team of the Arab Administrative Development Organization - (LAS).
- Scientific Council Member of InternationalAcademy for Mediation and Arbitration.