PH.D in Constitutional law.Ain Shams University. Egypt
Master Of Law. Mutah University. Jordan
Bachelor Of Law. Mutah University. Jordan
Administrative.Constitutional and Tax Law
- The Legislative Barriers To The Recognition Of Electronic Administrative Dealing And Their Proposed Solutions (Compartive Study),Law And Political Science Journal, King Saud University,2017.
- The Constitutionality Of Article 3 Of Jordanian Sales Tax Law No (6) For The Year 1994,The Jordanian Journal Of Law And Political Science ,Mutah University .Vol (7).Num(3),2015.
- Minsterial Rotation Between Legitimacy And Constitutional Violation (Compartive Study),University Sharjah Journal Of Legal Sciences,University Of Sharjah.Vol (15).Num (2).2018
- Assistant Professor -Philadelphia University- Jordan. 2009-2012.
- Head Of The Public law Department .Philadelphia University. 2009-2011.
- Assistant Professor . Yarmouk University.Jordan 2012-2017.
- Head Of The Public Law Department . Yarmouk University .2015-2016
- Associate Professor. Yarmouk University. 2017-2018.
- Associate Professor. Al Ain university. UAE-2019.
- Head Of ThePublic Law Department . Al Ain university.
- Bachelor’s Stage (Constitutional Law,Administrative law ,Media Law, Human Rights ,Public Finance And Tax Legislation,International Orgnizations)
- Master’s Stage( An in Depth Study Of Political System And Constitutional Law,Tax Legislation (indepth Study,Administrative Law (indepth Study),A special Topic in The Constitutional Judiciary)
- Member Of The Jordanian Bar Association.
- International Development and Human Rights Organization.Egypt