Ahmad Al Jobair, Ph.D
Al Ain Campus
+971 3 7024840
Ph.D. in Law, Montpellier1 University, France.
Ph.D. in Economics. Sorbonne University. Paris I. France.
Master of Political Science, Montpellier1 University, France.
Bachelor of Administration and Economics, Almustansiriya University, Bagdad.
Civil law. Labour law. Public Law . Public finance.
- Ahmad Aljobair (2010), Principles of Micro- and Macroeconomics. The University Library. Sharjah.
- Ahmad Aljobair (2011), Public Finance and financial legislation, Brighter Horizons Publishers. Sharjah.
- Dr. Ali Al Oubaidy, Dr. Ahmad Aljobair (2011), Introduction to Law. Brighter Horizons Publishers, Sharjah, 2011.
- Ahmad Aljobair (2010), Arab States and National Security. Strategic risks and the will to change. Dubai Police Academy Conference.
- Ahmad Aljobair (2012), The role and responsibility of the state in the financial and economic crisis. Journal of Legal Sciences. Algeria.
- Ahmad Aljobair (2012), State responsibility in the sectarian Composition, and The position from sectarianism. Alsirat Journal. University of Algiers.
- THE LEGAL SOLUTIONS OF LABOR DISPUTES ACCORDING TO UNITED ARAB EMIRATES FEDERAL LAW NO. 8 OF 1980 ON THE ORGANIZATION OF LABOR RELATIONS. GLOBAL BUSINESS & ECONOMICS ANTHOLOGY (GBEA) & OFFPRINTS. December 2017
- The Financial and Supervisory Role of the Federal National Council in the United Arab Emirates. Arab Law Quarterly 34 (2019) 1-16
Introduction to Law. Civil Law: Civil Transactions Law. Labor Law and Social Legislations. Private International Law.
- Member of the Association of Iraqi interpreters.
- Member of the French Cultural Center in Boras, Sweden.